Blog Motto

Blog Motto

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Warrior Family Updates | Reece's Rainbow


The Heirigs Family

I have been so busy I have been neglecting my warrior family, the Heirigs. Well, the reunion has relit my fire and I'm hitting it hard! I have started a new shirt fundraiser for them and need to blog about their fundraisers:





They also have these new adorable washer necklaces for sale: $8
(pay to paypal heirigsjames@hotmail.com or donate to FSP  http://reecesrainbow.org/104056/sponsorheirigs-2 
and email receipt to the paypal email and don't foget to include your mailing address) 



Then this shirt is still available too: $15 + Shipping to paypal: heirigsjames@hotmail.com

They also have their fundraisers listed and kept up on this facebook page here:

Heirigs Family Adoption Fundraisers


The Matthews Family

I'd like to introduce you to my second warrior family! They are the Matthews Family!



Adopting Addilyn:

And Owen:

We sent this picture to Kristen this afternoon to announce to her:

I will be co-warrioring with my friend Leah. I had talked to both but had met them at the RR Reunion this past week. Leah and I had both felt a draw to Kristen and their family, and so we decided the last night as we sat together on my cabin patio that we would team up and warrior for them! Their Dossier is complete and they have USCIS approval! They are expediting because Owen's health has been dipping and they want to get him home to medical attention as soon as possible. Kristen and her husband, Addison, have 5 grown children, ages 20-28, and in July of last year they traveled to China to pick up Corbin (age 3) and Paxton (age 7.)

Click here to see the shirt I have launched as a warrior kickoff fundraiser: ends July 10th



          Front                                                                              Back







No comments:

Post a Comment